Friday, March 23, 2007

alright. some post-blocks nonsense!

I'll Make a Nerd Out of You

Let's get down to business
To study for blocks
Did they send me slackers
when I asked for nerds?
You're the slackest bunch
I ever met
But you can bet
before we're through
Mister, I'll make a nerd
out of you

Tranquil as a slacker
but on fire within
Once you find your textbooks
you are sure to win
You're the slackest, pale
non-mugger lot
And you haven't got a clue
Somehow I'll make a nerd
Out of you

I'm never gonna get to slack
Say good-bye to fellow slackers
Boy, was I a fool in school
for ponning lects!
This guy's got 'em
scared to death
Hope he doesn't see
right through me
Now I really wish that I
knew how to mug

(Be a nerd)
We must be swift as
a supercomputer
(Be a nerd)
Mug all your notes
like a great typhoon
(Be a nerd)
Use all your brain cells
to memorise notes
And most importantly,
no more games for you!

Time is racing toward us
till your As arrive
Do your every tutorial
and you might survive
You're unsuited for
the rage of blocks
So pack up, go home
you're through
How could I make a nerd
out of you?

(Be a nerd)
We must be swift as
a supercomputer
(Be a nerd)
Mug all your notes
like a great typhoon
(Be a nerd)
Use all your brain cells
to memorise notes
And most importantly,
no more games for you!

(Be a nerd)
We must be swift as
a supercomputer
(Be a nerd)
Mug all your notes
like a great typhoon
(Be a nerd)
Use all your brain cells
to memorise notes
And most importantly,
no more games for you!


No comments: