In Your hands
Are the depth of the earth
And the height
Of the Heavens above
I worship and bow down
Kneel before You
My Lord and Maker
In Your hand
Is the breath of my soul
In Your love
I stand righteous and bold
To honour You my King
Glorify You my Redeemer
With open arms
I stand in worship
Feel Your Love's embrace
In reverence
I Enthrone You Jesus
Lifter of my head
With gratefulness
I stand before You
Faithful Loving King
I rest in hope
For You are my portion
With thankfulness I sing
Are the depth of the earth
And the height
Of the Heavens above
I worship and bow down
Kneel before You
My Lord and Maker
In Your hand
Is the breath of my soul
In Your love
I stand righteous and bold
To honour You my King
Glorify You my Redeemer
With open arms
I stand in worship
Feel Your Love's embrace
In reverence
I Enthrone You Jesus
Lifter of my head
With gratefulness
I stand before You
Faithful Loving King
I rest in hope
For You are my portion
With thankfulness I sing
© 2007 New Creation Church
No comments:
Post a Comment