You lavish me with love
As I wait at Your feet
Your Love like sweet perfume
Washes over me
You comfort me with words
When to You I run
You hold me in Your arms
My haven from the storm
I can't help but tell the world of Your great Grace
How You come to love
Crucified You've saved
I speak of Your great love for me
I glorify You Majesty
Your Love
Will never ever change
I see Your open hands of Grace
Nailed to the Cross for me in Grace
Your Love
You lavish on me
Your Love
You lavish on me
As I wait at Your feet
Your Love like sweet perfume
Washes over me
You comfort me with words
When to You I run
You hold me in Your arms
My haven from the storm
I can't help but tell the world of Your great Grace
How You come to love
Crucified You've saved
I speak of Your great love for me
I glorify You Majesty
Your Love
Will never ever change
I see Your open hands of Grace
Nailed to the Cross for me in Grace
Your Love
You lavish on me
Your Love
You lavish on me
© 2007 New Creation Church
No comments:
Post a Comment