Oh yes, pls.
Pls make me come back to school at 3pm when my day ends at 9.30am.
Pls make me waste 1 hour traveling home and another traveling back to school.
Pls make me come back to school for a dance practice session which I am not participating in.
Pls make me wait for half an hour from 3 to 3.30pm before the session actually starts.
Pls tell me, when the session actually starts, that the session is cancelled because less than 10 out of 20 students are here.
Pls tell me to come to school for something i'm not directly involved in and then go back on your word by cancelling it.
Pls tell me that I have to come back for another dance practice session which I will not be involved again during the school holidays.
Pls tell me that I can go home after spending the past half an hour in school which took 1 hour to reach from home.
Pls make me waste another hour going home from school which I only spent 1 hour in the whole afternoon.
Pls make me waste a total of 3 hours of my life on something which never took place.
Oh yes, pls.
Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment