Went out with lw, keat, and neo to great world city to celebrate neo’s birthday in advance. Turns out I was the earliest. Heh, so much for being punctual. And the 3 of them are still in scouts.
After much deliberation, which wasn’t that much, we ended up watching “the prestige”, even though keat and I wanted to watch “the guardian”. I’m not going to spoil the movie here. All I’ll say is that if you want to watch a movie that’s pretty much talking about revenge and taking an eye for an eye, this is a show you wouldn’t want to miss. Also, if you liked christian bale (whom I shall refer to now on as ‘batman’) in batman begins (whom I did) and hugh jackman (whom I shall refer to now on as ‘wolverine’) in x-men (whom I did but not as much as batman in batman begins), you’d probably appreciate what versatile actors they are (actually only batman lah, wolverine still quite aggressive alpha-male type in both shows). But then again, now I don’t like both batman and wolverine that much, because of this show. Really not meng backstab one another. Oops, just spoilered it. In this show I also learnt that batman actually not so virtuous one, also sink to other people’s level. And also, wolverine lost his regen powers. So weak man.
...
Should have watched the Guardian.
btw, happy 17 to neo. My wishes to him: grow taller this year!
Monday, October 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment